The purpose of the Mat-Su Snodgrass Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for educational purposes to part-time students majoring in Applied Studies at the Matanuska-Susitna College.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Recipient must be majoring in Applied Studies with a preference for Agriculture at the Matunuska-Susitna College (Mat-Su College)
- Recipient must be a continuing student at Mat-Su College who has earned at least 20 credit hours.
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipient must be of good moral character and conduct.
- Recipient must be a part-time student carrying at least six (6) or more credit hours.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application