The purpose of the Melissa J. Wolf Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into an Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a financial need.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to secured area of UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application