The purpose of the Pignalberi Public Policy Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students enrolled in a graduate degree program in the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, in memory of Marco Pignalberi II.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be a full-time graduate student (9 credits per semester) formally admitted to the College of Business and Public Policy.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident with the intent to stay and be involved in local business and/or politics.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicants must provide a short essay with their application answering, "In your opinion, what is the most important political issue in Alaska today?"
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the additional information in the text box below:
- Applicants must submit a brief essay (250 words max) answering the following question:
"In your opinion, what is the most important political issue in Alaska today?"