The purpose of the Quianna Clay Debate Scholarship is to provide scholarships to meritorious Seawolf Debate team members for tuition and other educational expenses at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic, and leadership potential
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicants must be a member of the Seawolf Debate team in good standing.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling part-time or full-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Contact the UAA Speech and Debate Team Coach to apply