The purpose of the Representative Ramona Barnes Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to Alaska Resident students who are formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate and five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application