The purpose of the Roger Hickel Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into the Construction Management degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are in financial need.
Initial funding source of this scholarship was gifts presented on behalf of Roger Hickel by the employees of Roger Hickel Contracting, Inc.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Construction Management degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Preference will be given to the applicants who demonstrate the greatest financial need.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application