The purpose of the RRANN Program Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled in a nursing degree program through the Recruitment and Retention of Alaska Natives into Nursing (RRANN Program) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree program within the School of Nursing through the RRANN program.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is to be in effect.
- Preference will be given to Alaska Native or American Indian students.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application