The purpose of the UAA Second Chance Scholarship is designed to offer a second chance to non-traditional students who are pursuing their educational goals in an Allied Health field of study at UAA.
- Recipient must be admitted in a UAA School of Allied Health program.
- Recipient must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Award is determined by financial need.
- Recipients may be either part-time or full-time.
- Recipients must be an Alaska resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- You must submit all the application materials to apply, including a faculty advisor endorsement form, directly to UAA School of Allied Health, by 4 pm on the listed deadline. Please refer to the following website for the most updated deadlines and requirements:
- School of Allied Health Scholarship Webpage
- Fall award: August 16th
- Spring award: November 30th
- Summer award: April 14th
- Inquiries regarding this scholarship should be directed to the UAA School of Allied Health at (907)786-4333