The purpose of the Special Education Program Support Scholarship is to provide funding for a variety of expenses to include, but not limited to: travel, scholarships, work study awards, equipment and supply purchases and other related educational expenses incurred by the School of Education's Special Education Program.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to a Special Education degree program through the College of Education at UAA.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be a full-time (12+ credits undergraduate; 9+ credits graduate) student.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application