The purpose of the Sylvia Berg Drowley Nursing Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted in a Baccalaureate of Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage and who are in financial need.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a baccalaureate of Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need such that it is clear to the selection committee that the student may not be able to complete the Nursing degree program in which they are enrolled, or intend to enroll, without the benefit of the support provided by this scholarship.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.
- Submit the additional information in the text box below: