The purpose of the Tim Gail Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students at Kodiak College with a preference to those studying math.
Award amount is $500 per semester/$1000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted to Kodiak College.
- Applicant must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours at Kodiak College.
- Preference will be given to those studying math.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application