The purpose of the Tony Prockish Memorial Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students who are formally admitted into the Automotive Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and an Automotive Technology course work minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Automotive Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) in course work showing emphasis in the field of Automotive Technology at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant cannot be a first semester student in the Automotive Technology program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to applicants demonstrating financial need.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.