STUDENT AFFAIRS ASSESSMENT
Annual Assessment Reports
UAA Student Affairs departments demonstrate a commitment to a culture of evidence and continuous improvement through intentional assessment planning, the measurement of learning outcomes, and the publication of insightful key findings to stakeholders. The Annual Assessment Reports below are organized by department and include:
- Assessment Inventory: List and description of all assessment projects conducted during the year.
- Learning Outcomes: Primary learning outcomes prioritized for the academic year.
- Assessment Activities: Detailed purpose, methodology, and key findings for major assessment initiatives.
- Continuous Improvements: Program improvements based upon assessment findings.
- CAS Self-Study Updates: Progress made toward addressing CAS Self-Study findings.