Classified Staff Review Form

Click here for a fillable PDF of the Classified Staff Review. For a hard copy version of this form with attached yellow duplicate, contact the Office of Student Affairs at or 786-6108.

Student Affairs Calendar

Click here for a printer friendly PDF of Student Affairs Calendar with event dates, deadlines and engagement opportunities for the 2015-16 academic year. This is not an exhaustive list of events; instead, it is intended for staff planning purposes as an initial guide. Please confirm dates and times with the UAA Master Calendar or check with the sponsoring department.

Requesting Leave

To request leave from your supervisor, follow this link. It will take you to a DocuSign form; you do NOT need a DocuSign account to use this form, simply follow the directions. For a fillable PDF version of this form, click here. To request professional development leave, see the "Advancing Staff Excellence" section to the right.

Student Employment

UAA student employment positions are intended to offer convenient, on-campus employment opportunities to as many UAA students as possible. These positions are intended to be part-time and temporary, supplementing other sources of students’ financial support and promoting academic and career development, whenever possible.

In order to fulfill these intentions, the UAA Student Employment Guidelines and Procedures is provided and enforced as the standard practice for student employment. To request approval for an exception to these guidelines, please complete the Student Employment Waiver Form.

Student Affairs Operating Guidelines

For management action items requiring executive-level review and approval, see the Student Affairs Operating Guidelines.


Serving Beer or Wine

In order to serve beer or wine at a UAA event, the event organizer must submit for approval a Request to Serve Beer or Wine to the Dean of Students. Refer to the request document for full policies, guidelines, and instructions.


Advancing Staff Excellence

To request professional development leave, see the Student Affairs Professional Development Leave Guidelines. Then complete and submit the Student Affairs Request for Out-of-State Professional Development Leave. For a fillable PDF version, click here.

For professional development resources and opportunities, see the Advancing Staff Excellence page.