Question for Betty.
How will I get therapy at school with a small income?
Betty's Answer.
If you are taking six or more credits you may be eligible for services at the Student Health and Counseling Center.  There is no charge other than your student service fee charged by UAA.  Call to make an appointment at 907-786-4040.