Question for Betty.

Where can faculty and staff go on the UAA campus for mental health services?

Betty's Answer.

Two helpful programs for mental health services for faculty or staff are the Psychological Services Center and the UAA Employee Assistance Program (EAP).  The Psychological Services Center is staffed with graduate master and doctoral students supervised by licensed practitioners.  For more information or to schedule an appointment call 786-1795.  The UAA EAP can be reached by contacting ComPsych at 866-465-8934 or TDD at 800-596-0353, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Telephone or in person consultations will be set up for program participants.  For further information refer to