Question for Betty.
I am wondering if I would be able to get the Celiac Disease blood work done at the campus health center.  Also, how much would it cost me under my student United Health insurance?  Thanks!
Betty's Answer.
If you have questions about celiac disease, please call to make an appointment with a health care provider to review your health history, symptoms and concerns.  Your health care provider will then review recommended lab tests and review any associated costs.
If you are an eligible UAA Student, you may call to schedule an appointment at 907-786-4040.