Question for Betty.

I hurt my arm skiing and am not sure whether or not to get an xray.  Does student health offer xrays?

Betty's Answer.

If you are continuing to have pain, swelling, or limited mobility to your arm, make an appointment to see your health care provider or the Student Health and Counseling Center, for evaluation.

We do not have onsite radiology capabilites, but, can refer you to a facility for xrays if needed.