Question for Betty.
I have pain along the mid right center to the mid right lower parts of my back.  I have started to have chest pain in the center of my chest.  Sometimes the pain is so bad that I feel like I may collapse at times.  I have been taking motrin but it has not relieved the pain.  What is wrong and what should I do?
Betty's Answer.
Severe unrelenting chest pain, which makes you feel like collapsing, would warrant an immediate visit to an Emergency Room.  This could be a serious health problem including cardiac concerns, which could be life threatening. Please seek care at this time.