Question for Betty.

I want to get the birth control shot.  What do I need to do to get it?  Who do I call?  When can I go?  Is there anythng I need to do to get it?

Betty's Answer.

The Student Health & Counseling Center does carry Depo Provera (an injectable contraceptive).  If you are a UAA student taking 6 or more credits and have paid the SHCC fee for the semester, you are eligible for service.  You can schedule an appointment by calling 786-4040 for a birth control consultation. For a complete list of contraceptive options offered visit the SHCC web site.