Question for Betty.
I have a small pea-sized lump located near my vagina (where my underwear lining is).  It is painful when I put pressure on it or whenever it rubs against my underwear.  How concerned should I be?  Is there a natural method of treating it?
Betty's Answer.

It would be prudent to make an appointment with a health car provider for a gyn exam.  The provider can then do a thorough exam and provide treatment as needed.  This lump or lesion, may be a number of things, a cyst, an infected hair follicle, a herpes lesion, wart lesion, or a blocked duct.  With identification of the type of lesion, appropriate treatment can be implemented.