Need an internship orientation, quick review of your resume and/or cover letter, or
a general practice interview*?
Stop by during our Spring 2019 Drop-In Hours!
Drop-In Hours are the only on-the-spot option for these career development services.
Drop-In Hours schedule for January 28th to April 26th
|Mondays||10 am to 5 pm|
|Tuesdays||1 pm to 4 pm|
|Fridays||1 pm to 4 pm|
Canceled Drop-In Hours:
Monday, January 28th from 2 pm to 5 pm: CES Staff Out Sick
Tuesday, January 29th
Monday, February 4th from 10 am to 2 pm: 2019 UAA Accounting Week Info Tables
Friday, February 8th: City-Wide Career & Job Fair
Monday, February 11th from 2 pm to 5 pm
Friday, February 15th
Monday, February 18th from 2 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday, March 12th: TRiO Job Shadowing
Friday, March 15th: UAA Campus Closed for Spring Break Holiday
Thursday, March 25th from 10 am to 2 pm
- University Hub, Wells Fargo Sports Complex 142
- Glass office to the left of the stairs and elevators of the ground level of the Student Union (2921 Spirit Way)
- First come, first served
- UAA students and alumni MUST have a copy of their resume and/or cover letter with them
- Hours are subject to change, please check this website for updates.
- *Drop-In Practice Interviews are general only. For job-specific or graduate school specific mock interview, please schedule an appointment with your Seawolves@Work (Powered by Handshake) account.
For a PDF version of the flyer, please click on the flyer below.