Need an internship orientation, quick review of your resume and/or cover letter, or
a general practice interview*?
Stop by during our Fall 2018 Drop-In Hours!
Drop-In Hours are the only on-the-spot option for these career development services.
Drop-In Hours schedule for September 10th to December 7th
|Tuesdays||10 am to 4 pm|
|Wednesdays||10 am to 1 pm|
|Thursdays||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Friday||10 am to 1 pm|
Canceled Drop-In Hours:
Wednesday, September 12th
Tuesday, September 18th
Wednesday, September 19th from 11:30 am to 1 pm
September 25th, 26th, 27th, & 28th: Due to Accounting Week
Tuesday, October 23rd from 10 am to 1:30 pm
Wednesday, October 24th: Due to Women in Law Enforcement Fair
Wednesday, October 31st: Due to Fall Speed Resume Review
Thursday, November 8th: Due to Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, November 28th
Thursday, November 29th
Friday, November 30th
Wednesday, December 5th
Thursday, December 6th
- University Hub, Wells Fargo Sports Complex 142
- Glass office to the left of the stairs and elevators of the ground level of the Student Union (2921 Spirit Way)
- First come, first served
- UAA students and alumni MUST have a copy of their resume and/or cover letter with them
- Hours are subject to change, please check this website for updates.
- *Drop-In Practice Interviews are general only. For job-specific or graduate school specific mock interview, please schedule an appointment with your Seawolves@Work (Powered by Handshake) account.