About Student Life and Leadership
Student Life and Leadership (SLL) believes engagement enriches the student experience. The department cultivates an engaged campus community through welcoming and inclusive events, involvement opportunities, and leadership development.
Innovators in campus engagement, Student Life and Leadership is committed to our core values of student centeredness, inclusion, community, wellness, leadership, service, collaboration and innovation.
In order to carry out its mission, Student Life & Leadership at UAA is staffed by 12 full-time professional staff, nearly 100 paid student staff, and other student leaders and volunteers who contribute through student government, student boards, and student councils.
- Kim Morton, Director
Phone: (907) 786-1221
- Zac Clark, Interim Associate Director
Phone: (907) 786-1210
- Cody Buechner, Interim Assistant Director
Phone: (907) 786-1896
- Allie Hartman, Interim Student Clubs and Greek Life Coordinator
Phone: (907) 786-1217
- Corey Miller, Student Activities Coordinator
Phone: (907) 786-1272
- Kojin Tranberg, Commuter Student Programs Coordinator
Phone: (907) 786-1213
- Lydia Gentry, Fiscal Coordinator
Phone: (907) 786-6068
- Jane Mastre, Student Clubs and Greek Life Administrative Assistant
Phone: (907) 786-1385
- Iesha Jones, Student Activities and Commuter Student Programs Administrative Assistant
Phone: (907) 786-1219
- Dawn Humenik, USUAA and Student Boards Administrative Assistant
Phone: (907) 786-1203
- Vacant, Student Media Administrative Assistant
Phone: (907) 786-4733
Get a Job
Student Life and Leadership employs many students on campus each year. Find job opportunities in the Student Union, Concert Board, Student Activities and Commuter Programs and more on the UA job search site.