Student Information Center
The Student Information Center effectively serves as a liaison in providing assistance through all aspects of a student's education. Information advisors accomplish this by delivering accurate information and support in a courteous and caring environment.
Come see us at the Student Information Center.
3901 Old Seward Highway
Approximately 1.5 miles west of campus between Tudor Road and 36th Avenue.
We have free parking and are on a Seawolf Shuttle route.
Stay ahead of the curve and keep your enrollment running smoothly semester to semester.
The UAA One Stop is your primary source of help with admission, financial aid, registration, records, veterans' assistance, and international student services. If you have a need that we can't meet within our office, we will help identify someone who can.
- Plan ahead. Some processes can take two to four weeks if documents are needed from another place.
- Learn how to use UAOnline. We can help with this—just stop in or call. Most of the information you need to manage your finances, class schedule, enrollment status and contact information is there.
- E-mail is the official method of communication. Log into UAOnline and set your preferred e-mail address to an account you read daily. Also, forward your UAA-assigned e-mail to your preferred account.
- Stay on track. Use DegreeWorks at UAOnline and meet with your advisor at least once each semester to stay on track for graduation.
- Expecting a refund? Use UAOnline to sign up for direct deposit so you get your money faster.
- Stay connected. Keep your contact information up-to-date so we can reach you.