Student Information Center
Curious about wait times? Check the webcam feed here ahead of your visit to manage your time wisely.
Enrollment Services is the head quarters for student administrative needs. Meet with a student information advisor for assistance with admissions, financial aid, registration, records, veterans' assistance, and international student services. If we can't answer a question, we will identify someone who can.
Come see us!
Catch the UAA Seawolf Shuttle to and from the University Center
3901 Old Seward Highway
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Approximately 1.5 miles west of campus between Tudor Road and 36th Avenue.
Parking is free and we are on the seawolf shuttle route.
Stay ahead of the curve and keep your enrollment running smoothly semester to semester.
- Plan ahead. Some processes can take two to four weeks if documents are needed from another place.
- Learn how to use UAOnline. We can help with this—just stop in or call. Most of the information you need to manage your finances, class schedule, enrollment status and contact information is there.
- E-mail is the official method of communication. Log into UAOnline and set your preferred e-mail address to an account you read daily. Also, forward your UAA-assigned e-mail to your preferred account.
- Stay on track. Use DegreeWorks at UAOnline and meet with your advisor at least once each semester to stay on track for graduation.
- Expecting a refund? Use UAOnline to sign up for direct deposit so you get your money faster.
- Stay connected. Keep your contact information up-to-date so we can reach you.
Student Information Center Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wed. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.