Student and Parent Financial Aid Forms
In some cases, students need to submit additional documentation to gain eligibility
for financial aid or inform our office about changes to income information or costs.
Forms required for UAA to determine eligibility for federal aid will be added to individual
student UAOnline accounts (Financial Aid > Eligibility > Document Requirements).
Unless indicated as restricted by federal law, all forms are in an online format and must be completed in the student/parent portal, rather than printed and submitted in-person, fax, mail, or email.
Have questions? Contact the UAA Office of Financial Aid.
Academic year 2023–2024 begins August 2023 and runs through July 2024.
Dynamic Forms Portal
- Enrollment History Verification Form
- High School Completion Status Verification Worksheet
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose (contact UAA Office of Financial Aid)
- Verification Worksheet - Dependent
- Verification Worksheet - Independent
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Deadlines: Fall Semester: Nov 28; Spring Semester: Mar 3; Summer Semester: July 14
- Appeals submitted after the semester deadline will be denied.
- Incomplete appeals, due to missing documentation, must also be submitted before the deadline to avoid denial.
- Cost of Attendance/Budget Adjustment Form
- Dependent Student - No Parental Support - Federal Loan Request
- Request for Income Override
- Request for Dependency Override
- UA Scholars Eligibility Appeal Form
Other Financial Aid Forms
- Alternative Studies Budget Adjustment Form
- Budget Forecast Request
- Citizenship Verification Form
- Concurrent School Enrollment
- NSE Plan A Enrollment Form for APS and UA Scholars (contact UAA Office of Financial Aid)
- Parent PLUS Loan Request (Must be filled out by the dependent student's parent)
- Revision Request
- Summer Revision Request Form
- TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) Discharge Acknowledgment
- Verify Dependency Question