Access Forms and Staff/Faculty Intranet
The UAA Office of Financial Aid serves not only students but also UAA departments in the process of delivering financial aid resources to eligible students. In most cases, an online form will be necessary to complete the eligibility or payment process either from students and parents or from a UAA college or department authorized finance technician.
Student and Parent Financial Aid Forms
In some cases, students need to submit additional documentation to gain eligibility for financial aid or inform our office about changes to income information or costs. Forms required for UAA to determine eligibility for federal aid will be added to individual student UAOnline accounts (Financial Aid > Eligibility > Document Requirements).
Unless indicated as restricted by federal law, all forms are in an online format and must be completed in the student/parent portal, rather than printed and submitted in-person, fax, mail, or email.
Have questions? Help is available via phone: 907-786-1480 or via email: email@example.com.
2021-2022 Dynamic Forms - Quick Access
*Academic year 2021-2022 begins August 2021 and runs through July 2022
- Enrollment History Verification Form
- High School Completion Status Verification Worksheet
- Household Resources Form - Dependent
- Household Resources Form - Independent
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose (contact 907-786-1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get this form)
- Verification Worksheet - Dependent
- Verification Worksheet - Independent
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Cost of Attendance/Budget Adjustment Form
- Request for Income Override
- Request for Dependency Override
- UA Scholars Eligibility Appeal Form
Other Financial Aid Forms
- Alternative Studies Budget Adjustment Form
- Budget Forecast Request
- Citizenship Verification Form
- Concurrent School Enrollment
- UAA Administration Scholarship Request (Availablility TBD)
- NSE Plan A Enrollment Form for APS and UA Scholars (Contact Us)
- Parent PLUS Loan Request (Must be filled out by the dependent student's parent)
- Revision Request
- Summer Revision Request Form - Available mid-February 2022
- TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) Discharge Acknowledgment
- Verify Dependency Question