UAA Campus is Open
We are pleased to report the UAA Anchorage campus will open on Wednesday, Dec. 5, following last Friday's earthquake. The Chugiak-Eagle River Campus will remain closed, but classes will resume in alternative locations. Students should check UAOnline for their new meeting location. As you return to campus, we encourage you to check the web page uaa.alaska.edu/earthquakerecovery for important safety tips and resources about how to submit work requests to facilities for repairs. Please continue to check our Facebook and Twitter accounts for updates.
UAA Scholarships Resource Page
Apply for UAA Scholarships Between October 1 - February 15th EVERY YEAR!
The 2019/2020 University of Alaska Scholarship application is now available for *continuing UAA students within UAOnline student accounts. This exciting system has many useful features and benefits, including the ability to search, filter, and apply for scholarships based on answers provided on both the UA General Application and the UAA supplemental applications. *Students new to UAA do not need to fill out the scholarship application, information collected during the application for admission process will be used to make selections.
Visit the University of Alaska's scholarship portal for a full list of available scholarships.
Start a scholarship search now. It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- Sign on the system with UA ID (3xxxxxxx) and ELMO/UAOnline password.
- Complete the General Application and any supplemental applications presented. The system syncs with data already provided to the University. Applicants are automatically matched with scholarship opportunities for which they meet the criteria and the system provides additional “recommended” scholarships that may also be available.
- After completing the applications, if awarded a scholarship the applicant will receive an award email to theirUA email address. Check on the status of the application by logging back into the system at any time.
- Optional: To increase chances of receiving a scholarship, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) matched to the scholarship application academic year, which opens every October 1st.
Reminder: Complete a new General Application and any supplemental applications beginning October 1st each year. The deadline to apply for most scholarships is February 15.
To jump to a list of scholarships filtered by a specific college on the UA Scholarships Portal website, follow the links provided below. Results can be narrowed further by using the site's "Search by Keyword" filter. Sign in to the portal (top right of the filtered page) in order to apply.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Public Policy
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health
- Community and Technical College
Locating Applicant's Enrolled College
Login to UAOnline, select "Student Services & Account Information", "Student Records", then "View Student Information". Current program will be listed in the "Curriculum Information" section. Contact the UAA Admissions Office with any program questions.
For additional scholarship assistance, please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com.
Visit our Workshop Calendar for dates, times and locations!
Financial Aid offers a variety of workshops and work sessions on topics such as filling
out the UA scholarship application, filing a FAFSA, budgeting, understanding a credit
score, and student loans. Attendees may be able to win a UAA Administration Scholarship.
Follow Financial Aid on Facebook!
Financial Aid sends out important scholarship and financial aid announcements from the UAA Financial Aid Office Facebook page.