Receive an advantage for your academic merit!
UAA is excited to recognize Alaskan high school seniors that are within the top-15 percent of their high school class, but didn't qualify for the UA Scholars program. Students who are eligible for the 907 Scholars award will receive $1,000 per semester, provided that they maintain full-time enrollment (12 credit-hours minimum per semester). This opportunity is available for eligible students at any of UAA's campuses and no extra application is needed.
Apply for the Fall 2023 semester by July 15, 2023
What is the Scholarship Amount?
Eligible students receive:
$1,000 per semester - Full Time (enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits)
*The scholarship is subject to automatic renewal for continuous Fall/Spring enrollment up to $8,000 maximum if the recipient renews their FAFSA each academic year, continues to maintain satisfactory academic progress and maintains full-time enrollment.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify, you must:
- Be an Alaskan high school senior.
- Be in the top-15% of your graduating class and not qualify for the UA Scholars award.
- Submit your 2022-2023 FAFSA by July 15.
- Register for a minimum of 12 credit-hours by July 15.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
To receive the 907 Scholars award:
- Complete the application for admission by July 15, 2023.
- Complete the FAFSA by July 15, 2023.
- Register for 12-credit hours of coursework by July 15, 2023.
How and when will I be notified if I am awarded?
Students who are eligible for the award will see their award amount posted to their student account following add/drop date of each semester.
The benefits of earning a college degree are boundless
A new study from Kansas State University has found that students who return to college to finish a bachelor's degree see immediate increases in their annual income after graduation. A diploma from UAA will equip you with the tools you need to navigate and lead in our ever-evolving world.
Top reasons to finish your degree at UAA:
- Increase your earning potential
- Top 15% for best long-term return on investment (ROI) out of all institutions
- #1 in long-term ROI among our peer institutions
- Receive more access to resources — including a network of over 57,000 alumni