Resources for Incoming Students
These are great resources to look into before, and even after, you begin attending UAA to successfully transition into classes and create a plan for paying your tuition and fees. You will find a brief overview of each resource below. For general questions about becoming a student, please refer to our New Student FAQs or Contact Us.
- New Student Checklist - Outlines the steps you need to complete before classes start your first semester.
- Financial Aid - UAA's Student Financial Assistance office has scholarship, grant, loan and other funding information.
- Orientation Related Courses - These classes teach you how to the most successful college student you can be.
- Health Services - These services will keep you healthy and well throughout your academic career.
- Learning Commons - Provides tutoring and Academic Coaching to help improve study, test taking skills, and much more!
- Tutoring Resources - It is never too early to know what tutoring can help your success in classes.
- Military & Veteran Affairs - Current military members, veterans, and dependents can visit this office for benefits guidance and more!
- Student Life & Leadership - Become connected with groups on campus or check out the fun upcoming events.
- Recruitment - Tour the campus and learn more about which degree programs you can pursue.
Also be sure to check out the current UAA Dates & Deadlines to determine when courses begin, payment deadlines, and much more.
Questions? Comments? Let us know at email@example.com.