Associate of Arts (AA) on the Way
Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic
The University Center is closed to walk-in traffic due to statewide and local measures
to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center is operational and staff are able to take your call Monday - Friday
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call center: 907-786-1480 (option 5)
- Email: contact information found on this page or listed on the Office of the Registrar homepage
Printing services are unavailable for the foreseeable future. During this time, transcripts
and diplomas will not be mailed and are not available for pick up.
Please note that staff are working remotely and there may be some unintended interruptions or delays to communication. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Students pursuing a baccalaureate degree may submit an application to earn an Associate of Arts degree as well. In order to be eligible:
- You are encouraged to speak with your academic advisor prior to submitting this form.
- Verify you have completed or will soon complete the Associate of Arts using the "What If" tool in DegreeWorks.
- A $50 application for graduation fee will be charged to your student account.
Students already admitted to the Associate of Arts program should apply for graduation through UAOnline instead of submitting this form.