Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
Our office is made up of Curriculum and Scheduling, Degree Services, National Student Exchange, Registration, Student Records, and Transfer Credit Evaluation.
Some of the many ways you may interact with us include:
- DegreeWorks: An unofficial audit of your degree progress
- National Student Exchange
- Scheduling: General Classrooms, Final Exams
- Student Records: Change of Major, Enrollment Verifications, FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act), Change of Personal Information
- Transcript (Ordering)
- Transfer Evaluations: International Credit Evaluation, Military Training Credit, National Exams, Non-Traditional Credit, Transfer Credit Resource Site
- UAA Catalog and Class Listings (Current and Historic): Yearly publication outlining all academic policies and degree/certificate requirements.
Your Student Record at UAA
Learn about your student record at UAA by reading this document.
UAA Diversity Statement
UAA recognizes and values the diversity of our unique location in Southcentral Alaska, the ancestral homelands of the Dena’ina Athabascan, Ahtna Athabascan, Alutiiq/Sugpiak, and Eyak peoples.
We honor diverse experiences and perspectives—including differences in ideas, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, nationality, age, disability, veteran and socioeconomic status—and strive to create welcoming and inclusive learning environments where all are treated with respect.
At UAA, valuing diversity is integral to excellence. Diversity maximizes our potential
for creativity, innovation, educational excellence, and outstanding service to our