Academic Room Scheduling
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for assigning available space for regularly scheduled classes on the UAA campus. We schedule over 900 sessions per semester in 65 rooms referred to as "centrally scheduled" or "general" classrooms. Click on the link below for a list of centrally scheduled rooms, as well as additional information such as seating capacity and type, applicable restrictions, and audio-visual equipment.
The remaining space across campus (labs, computer labs, classrooms, etc.) is controlled by individual departments at UAA. If you would like to schedule a room that is not on the list of centrally scheduled rooms, check the following links for additional facilities.
- Arts Building or email email@example.com
- Aviation Complex or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Services/Gorsuch Commons
- ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building email email@example.com
- Health Sciences Building or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucy Cuddy Hall
- Student Union/Campus Center
- Wells Fargo Sports Complex
- Wendy Williamson Auditorium
If you are authorized by your department to schedule classrooms and need to make changes to your class schedule, please see the class schedule form and related information by following the links below.
- Class schedule form
- Class schedule production calendar for important dates and deadlines
- Special room request form
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
UAA Facilities Scheduling Coordinator
email@example.com or 907-786-1577
Contact Room Scheduling:
University of Alaska Anchorage
Office of the Registrar, Room Scheduling
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508