Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications

Do you need to send us a transcript?

Visit Admissions' How to Apply page for specific information. Contact Enrollment Services with questions at 907-786-1480.

Please note that you should rarely, if ever, need to send your official transcript to your own University of Alaska (UA) campus or from one UA campus to another. We highly recommend that you confirm with the intended recipient whether or not a transcript is necessary before ordering. A transcript request submitted through UAOnline will prompt a transcript to be sent from each campus (UAA, UAF and UAS) that you've attended. For example, if you place an order and pay for one transcript and have attended UAA, UAF and UAS, one transcript will be sent from each institution.


  • Additional Ordering Options
    • Paper transcript request form. Processed within three business days and includes UAA coursework only.
    • 24 hour transcript request. Available to students that attended prior to 1982. All other students should order through UAOnline. Processed within 24 hours of receipt and mailed USPS First Class. Includes UAA coursework only. Order in person at the University Center or email to request a copy of the 24 hour transcript request form.
  • Unofficial Transcript

    You can view and print your unofficial transcript by logging into UAOnline. If you do not know your username and/or password, please go to and select Option 3. If you are unable to find your username and/or set your password, please call Information Technology Services at 907-786-4646 for assistance.

    Once you're logged into UAOnline, you can access your unofficial transcript by:

    1. Clicking on the Student Services & Account Information tab
    2. Then, click on Student Records
    3. Next, click on Academic Transcript
    4. To view your transcript with all of your coursework, select All Levels as the Transcript Type and then click Submit. If you wish to view coursework at a specific level (i.e. undergraduate, graduate, professional development, etc.), select the appropriate level from the Transcript Level dropdown before clicking on Submit

      Please note that courses completed prior to 1982 are maintained on microfilm and microfiche and may not appear on your unofficial transcript in UAOnline. Please contact Records at if you completed coursework before 1982.

Enrollment Verifications

  • National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
    The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) is UAA's authorized agent for providing official enrollment verifications.

    To obtain your official enrollment verification certificate, please login to UAOnline and follow these steps:

    • Step 1:Select 'Enrollment Verifications' option under the Student Services & Account Information 
    • Step 2:Select a UA campus and click 'Submit Enrollment Verification'
    • Step 3: Select your enrollment verification option: 
      Advanced Registration - available until the first day of the semester
      Current - usually available three business days after the add/drop deadline depending on NSC processing times
    • Step 4: Click on Obtain an enrollment certificate sample 

      If the enrollment history on your certificate is not up-to-date, it is possible UAA has not submitted an enrollment report to the NSC since you last made registration changes. Your certificate may not be available for 1-3 business days after each reporting date listed on the schedule. Check out the UAA Enrollment Reporting Schedule to determine when UAA will send the next enrollment report.
  • Student Loan Deferment Verification

    UAA submits a report of students' enrollment statuses to the NSC monthly during the academic year. The NSC then supplies verification of enrollment to lending agencies.

    Students that completely withdraw from all UAA courses and then register for UAA courses in a future semester must self-report their re-enrollment to NSLDS. Please contact NSLDS at 1-800-4-FED-AID or TDD 1-800-730-8913 or

    Questions? Please email 


The University of Alaska Anchorage maintains academic records for the following campuses:

University of Alaska, Anchorage Anchorage Community College (ACC)
Matanuska-Susitna Community College Kenai Peninsula Community College
Kodiak Community College Adak Extension Center
Shemya Extension Center Prince William Sound College
Adult Learning Center (ALC) (Prior to June 2004)