UAA Crafts Fair
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2018
10AM - 5PM, STUDENT UNION
More information about the 2018 UAA Crafts Fair will be available in July or August. If you are a crafter interested in participating, please email email@example.com.
- Monday - August 6, 2018 - Returning Crafters Registration and web payment open (link will be emailed to Returning Vendors)
- Tuesday - September 4, 2018 - Returning Crafters Registration closed
- Monday, October 22, 2018 - All Booth Fees Due
- Monday - August 13, 2018 - Jury Registration open for New Vendors (link will be available on this page)
- Monday - September 10, 2018 - Jury Registration closed for New Vendors
- Thursday - September 13, 2018 - 8am thru 8 pm - Jury items drop off at Student Union Information Desk
- Friday - September 14, 2018 - 8am thru noon - Jury items drop off at Student Union Information Desk
- Saturday - September 15, 2018 - 9am thru 6pm - Jury items pickup at Student Union Information Desk
- Sunday - September 16, 2018 - noon thru 6pm - Jury items pickup at Student Union Information Desk
- Week of September 24th - New Vendors will be notified via email whether their products were accepted for the 2018 Crafts Fair
The annual UAA Crafts Fair is held in the Student Union and hosts over 100 crafters
selling their handmade, Alaskan products.
The UAA Crafts Fair has a strong reputation for presenting high quality, unique items that are handmade here in Alaska. Our shoppers know they will be able to speak directly with the artist and find a wonderful array of items. To maintain this level of quality, all vendors are juried into the fair.
Commercial, imported, or wholesale items are not allowed in our fair. The UAA Crafts Fair Committee reserves the right to remove vendors who have misrepresented merchandise, resulting in forfeiture of vendor fees and future invitations to this fair.
Crafts Fair Location:
UAA Student Union
2921 Spirit Way
Anchorage, Alaska 99508