*Look for Holiday Specials & Bargain Prices
Policies and Procedures
- Rental equipment is only available to UAA students, staff, faculty. A valid UAA ID is required.
- Each person may rent no more than two pieces of the same kind of equipment at any one time, depending upon availability.
- Reservations may be made in person no sooner than two weeks in advance. Reservations cannot be made over the phone. A full deposit or credit card information is required at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations must be made in person or in writing no later than a full 24 hours before the rental date, [i.e. a reservation made for 12:00PM on August 4th cannot be cancelled after 12:00PM on August 3rd]. Customers will be charged in full for all cancellations made within 24 hours of their reservation time.
- A rental day is from business hours one weekday to business hours the following weekday, [i.e. 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday to 8:00AM-5:00PM Tuesday]. A rental weekend is from business hours Friday to business hours Monday (except for University holidays). A rental week is seven continuous days.
- The renter is responsible for checking to see that all equipment is complete and in safe working order. Renters use all equipment at their own risk.
- Returns will only be accepted during posted hours. Persons returning equipment late will be charged the daily rate for each day.
- The Student Union reserves the right to charge a $25.00 cleaning fee for dirty equipment and to charge the full cost of parts, repair, or replacement of damaged, stolen, or lost equipment.
- The Student Union staff will not assist in the loading and unloading of equipment onto renters' vehicles.