International Student and Teacher Identification Cards (ISIC/ITIC)

The ISIC and ITIC grant access to educational discounts and opportunities across the globe. The Student Union Information Desk is the only ISIC/ITIC processing center in Alaska.

  • Print the Application here or pick one up from the Information Desk.
  • Bring identification issued by your educational institution, like your student or teacher ID card.
  • Bring state-issued identification, like your driver's license or birth certificate.
  • Bring a 1-inch by 1-inch passport photo. Larger photos will not be accepted.
  • Allow at least 24 hours to process your request.


Back to top