Mabil Duir Leadership Scholarship
Deadline for Fall 2017 : November 3, 2017
The USUAA Mabil Duir Leadership Scholarship is awarded to UAA students who have strengthened student life through leadership and involvement within the UAA campus community. This scholarship is awarded in honor of the memory of USUAA Student Leader, Mabil Duir.
A total of $3,000 will be awarded to UAA students every fall and spring semester.
Submit your completed application online or turn in the paper form to the Student Life & Leadership Office, Room 218 in the Student Union. You can also email your completed paper application to Kim Morton, Interim Associate Director of Student Leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students applying for the USUAA Mabil Duir Leadership Scholarship must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Enrolled in three credits or more at UAA and be in good disciplinary standing
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative UAA GPA at time of application
- Admitted to a degree-seeking program at UAA
- Demonstrate, through the application materials, leadership contributions to the UAA campus community, which should have been made primarily in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- Submit a complete application packet
Note: Applicants are eligible for a leadership scholarship even if they are graduating at the end of the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software