University of Alaska Anchorage campus will be closed September 24, 2021 beginning at 6:40 AM, due to weather. Students and employees should check their email for more information. The university will remain closed for the weekend and reopen on Monday morning.
The Alaska Airlines Center will be open Saturday, September 25, for the home volleyball match that afternoon.
Virtual REMOTE ACCUPLACER Testing
Virtual Remote proctoring is an online service that allows the test taker to take the ACCUPLACER exam at a time and place that is convenient to them. Test takers will be able to test 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any location worldwide. The test is proctored by online proctors who are trained and certified.
Review the technical requirements listed below before completing the process.
- Desktop or laptop computer only (tablets and chromebooks are not supported)
- Built-in or external webcam, microphone and speakers
- 2GB or more of Ram
- Internet Connection with an upload and download speed of 2Mbps
- Browser compatibility:Google Chrome v39 or later, Firefox v34 or later, Internet Explorer v8 or later, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari v6 or later. Please disable popup blocker.
How do I Register?
- Go to Appointments.UAA.alaska.edu
- Select ACCUPLACER REMOTE online and complete the requested information on the form
- Once you have been registered you will receive a confirmation email with login credentials from Examity. You will then login into the Examity dashboard. From here, you will set up a profile and schedule your exam using the voucher code provided to you by the testing center. You will be prompted to pay an additional $25.00 fee for the Virtual Proctor.
- Take the exam within 90 days of the date the voucher was emailed to you. The voucher is only valid for that time period. If you do not take your exam within the 90 days, you will be required to register and pay your fees again.
What does it cost?
The virtual Accuplacer cost $46.00, this includes $21.00 for the test and an additional $25.00 for the virtual proctor.