VA Report of Change Form
Contact Military and Veteran Student Services
Military and Veteran Student Services is now located on campus in the new Enrollment Services Center, just a short walk from the Military and Veteran Student Services Resource Center.
All services are still being provided via phone or online only at this time while
the university remains in Phase B.
Please read the following
This form must be completed if your certification was already sent to the VA and you:
- Change your major or,
- Declare a minor or,
- Change the type of VA benefits you are utilizing.
You no longer need to submit this form if you:
- Add any courses at any time during the semester or,
- Drop any courses at any time during the semester or,
- Withdraw from courses.
Please submit this form:
After your change of major or declaration of a minor has been processed. Please check UAOnline to be sure the change has been processed before submitting this form or,
After you have completed the VONAPP changing the type of VA Educational Benefits you will be utilizing.
**Effective Summer 2017 our office will process course registration changes and make necessary adjustments to VA certifications without requiring students to submit a VA Report of Change**
Things you should know about changes:
The VA Report of Change form is a tool for students to notify the VA School Certifying Officials about changes. Students must first complete appropriate forms and processes as described below:
Changing your Major:
- You must complete the Change of Major process with the University.
- If you change your major during a term, your certification will be reevaluated and any coursework not applicable to your new major will become a debt you owe the VA.
Dropping or Adding a minor:
- You must complete the Declaration of Minor form with the university.
Changing the type of VA benefits you are using:
- You must complete the VONAPP with the VA to change the type of VA Educational Benefits you are using.
- Once you have done this, please provide a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility or verification of the new benefit eligibility.
Updating your demographic information is done through UAOnline.