VA Report of Change Form

Please read the following

This form must be completed if your certification was already sent to the VA and you:

  • Change your major or,
  • Declare a minor or,
  • Change the type of VA benefits you are utilizing.


  • Please submit this form:
  • After your change of major or declaration of a minor has been processed. Please check UAOnline to be sure the change has been processed before submitting this form.

*Required fields


Things you should know about changes:

The VA Report of Change form is a tool for students to notify the VA School Certifying Officials about changes. Students must first complete appropriate forms and processes as described below:

Changing your Major:

  • You must complete the Change of Major process with the University.
  • If you change your major during a term, your certification will be reevaluated and any coursework not applicable to your new major will become a debt you owe the VA.

Dropping or Adding a minor:

Updating your personal information is done through UAOnline.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at