Student Union Room Reservation Request Forms

If you would like to reserve a room in the Student Union, please fill out one of the reservation request forms and turn it in at Student Union, Room 216, fax it to 907-786-6161 or email it to

UAA Department Room Reservation Form (pdf)

Student Club and Organization Room Reservation Form (pdf)

UAA Organization Hallway Table Reservation Form (pdf)

Non-UAA Organization Room Reservation Form (pdf)

If you are planning on serving alcohol at your event an On-Campus Alcohol Permit must be approved.  Please fill out the form below and submit it to the Office of Student Affairs in University Center 101B or fax it to 907-786-6109.  For more information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 907-786-6108.

Request For Serving Alcohol (pdf)