Faculty and Staff Information

Department Copy Cards

Departments may request a WOLFcard copy card. The card can be used at any copy or microfiche machine on campus which is equipped with a WOLFcard reader. Readers have been installed on copiers in the Consortium Library.

To request your card, download and complete the Department Copy Card Agreement. Send the completed agreement to:

WOLFcard System Administrator
WOLFcard Office
UC 109

Or fax it to: 6-4682

Your copy card will be sent to you via intercampus mail unless other arrangements are made.

Please call 6-4695 if you have any questions.

Payroll deduction for Employees:

Employees can have money directly deducted from their paycheck and put on their Wolfcard.  The form is available at: http://www.alaska.edu/hr/forms/hr_payrollforms.xml