- September 29
- 10:15 AM - 11:45 AM, Room 4
- Presenters: Marilyn Golden, Dave Levy
This session highlights best practices for transit operators and communities to enhance community transportation and mobility for people with disabilities, including:
• Successful initiatives that led to greater options for people with disabilities in obtaining the
transportation they need to live independent and productive lives.
• Discussion about the current and new proposed regulatory requirements.
• Recommendations to make information, customer service, and operations usable by all customers.