Looking for employment, an internship, or a career?
Career Services Center works with 3000+ local and out of state employers that post hundreds of positions on the job database for students, alumni, and community members to apply for. All users are eligible to use the UAA Career Services Online Job Database free of charge after completing a short registration. Instructions for registering for an account, searching for jobs, and uploading your resume can be found below or by downloading the Website Navigation for Students Guide
Registration Instructions1. Go to http://www.collegecentral.com/uaa-alaska/index.cfm
2. Select the Student, Alumni, or Resident icon and read the information and announcements on the next page.
3. Go to the Register Now link.
4. Create an Access ID and a Password that you will remember.
5. Then Continue Registration.
6. Complete all requested information on the registration form. Employers will search this information to choose appropriate candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
7. Be sure to select the degree and major that you are pursuing so that the Job Agent can notify you of jobs posted to UAA that match your interests.
8. Your registration will need to be approved by UAA Career Services Staff. Once approved, you will receive an email prompting you to use your Access ID and password to login.
Resume Upload Instructions
1. Resume Upload is on your homepage when you are logged into the Job Database, in the Manage My Resume section.
Job Search Instructions
1. From your homepage, select Search for Jobs/Opportunities Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job you are seeking, and then Begin Search. You may also Search for Jobs in CCN's Jobs Central, our national jobs database.
You can visit the UAA Career Services Center's Online Job Database 24/7. To login, after selecting the Student, Alumni, or Community Member icon from the homepage, select Login in Student Central on the next screen. Enter your Access ID and Password. It is imperative that you keep your information updated, so login often and update your registration information.
Still have questions? Contact UAA Career Services at 907-786-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Job Hunting!
Job Database for Job Seekers