General Department Questions
- Please call the Division Hub Line: (907) 786-1298.
- Physical Address: ConocoPhillips Integrated Science Building, 3101 Science Circle, Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- Mailing Address: University of Alaska Anchorage, Chemistry Department, CPISB 101, 3211 Providence Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- Phone: (907) 786-1342
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: CPISB Room 101K
- Contact Candi with questions regarding faculty hiring forms, faculty workload, and faculty activity reports (Tenure Track/Term/Adjunct).
- Phone: (907) 786-4780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: CPISB Room 101N
- Contact Chris with questions regarding student hires and general department questions.
- Phone: (907) 786-1721
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: CPISB Room 101L
- Contact Sara with questions regarding website management, external affairs, graduate affairs or general social media matters.
- Phone: (907) 786-4991
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: CPISB Room 101P
- Contact Mist with questions regarding general student support including all student forms: petitions, change of grade, and tuition waivers.
- Phone: (907) 786-1264
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: CPISB Room 102A
- Contact Krystal with questions regarding facility matters.
- Phone #: (907) 786-4784
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (907) 786-4607
- Office: CPISB Room 302Q
- Contact Adeline with any questions regarding the chemistry labs.
If you have any questions for your lecture or lab instructor, they may be reached by phone or by e-mail. Please see our Faculty and Staff page for the appropriate contact information. Please keep in mind that most of our faculty are off-contract until mid-August. If you contact them during the summer, they may or may not respond until mid-August.
Please schedule an appointment with an advisor to discuss educational plans and career/life goals.
Dr. Deborah Duricka
Phone: (907) 786-4710
Office: CPISB Room 102E
Phone: (907) 786-4378
Office: CPISB Room 102D