Forms and Documents

Student Clubs Handbook - coming soon!

Financial Management Forms

Deposit Form
Substitute W-9 Form

Locker Rental
Club Application (used by clubs to apply for a block of lockers to rent)
Lease Agreement (used by clubs to confirm block of lockers)
Locker Agreement (filled out by students wanting to rent lockers)

Event Planning Forms

Short Form Contract