Veteran Affairs Forms

Request to Start Using VA Educational Benefits at UAA

  • Use this form if you are a first or returning student and you are utilizing VA educational benefits at UAA.

Request to Certify VA Educational Benefits or Continuing Students

  • Use this form each semester to request certification.

VA Report of Change

  • Use this form anytime you add or drop courses, change your major, declare a minor, or change the type of VA benefits you are utilizing.

Request to Delay Benefits

  • Complete this form if you do not wish to use your VA benefits in a given term.

Department Use Only Forms

Academic Tuition Award Form

Student Scholarship Payment Form

NEW:  When authorizing awards to international students you are required by UAA Accounting Services to request the student complete international  tax paperwork. Contact UAA Accounting at or 786-1440 option 5, for more information.

Gainful Employment Programs Guidance - As of January 2012

Summer Stay On Track Form

Departmental Scholarship FAQ Page

Restricted Fund Tuition Payment Request Form


pdf icon Some forms and/or applications are viewable by using the Acrobat Reader.

To download the viewer for free, please click on the Acrobat button:  Get Acrobat Reader Free!