Please check our link thru www.dev.aeplans.com for current bids.
For AEPlans Users, the following is a resource of important information when using AEPlans and MaxView. . .
MaxView will run on Vista with no known issues. In order for the user to utilize MaxView completely, please follow these steps:
- Install MaxView
- Right click on the MaxView icon on the desktop, select properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Put a checkmark in the box next to 'Run As Administrator'
- Click OK
Internet Security Settings, MaxView Installations and Computer Admin Rights. . .
- Installation of MaxView and AEPlans Internet Download Manager must be done with admin rights and run once due to Microsoft security (your IT Dept. can do this). Latest version of MaxView - http://www.maxview.com/index.php?downloads.
- At the end of the MaxView installation you will be asked if you would like to install AEPlans Internet Download Manager. . .SELECT YES, and also run this w/ admin rights one time.
- It is UNNECESSARY TO REGISTER MAXVIEW FOR USE WITH AEPLANS. To turn off the registration screen after opening MaxView select the End Evaluation radial button on the registration screen (bottom left corner). Explanation: When MaxView is installed the first time on a pc, our users have the opportunity to evaluate all of our estimating/bid distribution packages through this registration screen. Besides AEPlans, MaxView is used by the Corps of Engineers world wide, Reed Const. Data and your own Plansroom of Alaska, as well as many other entities around the world and they do use this screen.
- Open MS Internet Explorer, go to Tools/Internet Options, select the Security Tab, then select the Custom Level button. From the Security Settings dialog box, scroll down to header titled Downloads and select Enable under the File Download option (see screen shot), then select ok and ok again. This setting will allow you to download the bid documents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact technical support at 888.320.3032