History of the Green Fee
- The USUAA Student Assembly sent a referendum on the Green Fee to the student body.
- The Assembly voted 12 in favor, 1 against.
- On November 9, 2011, the referendum passed; 167 students voted yes, 122 no, and 29 abstained.
- The USUAA Student Assembly passed a bylaw amendment to establish the Green Fee Board on December 2, 2011.
- The Assembly voted 11 in favor, 2 against.
- On February 24, 2012, the USUAA Student Assembly voted to send a referendum amending the constitution to include the Green Fee Board to the student body. 13 voted in favor, 0 against.
- On April 4, 2012, the student body voted 243 in favor and 111 against, while 82 abstained.