Call 907-786-4083 to schedule an appointment with an advisor in HPER.

Minors help deepen an academic experience and enhance employability.

A minor may only be issued concurrently with a baccalaureate degree. A minor from UAA will consist of a minimum of 18 credits, at least 6 of which must be upper-division. You must earn at least 3 credits in residence in each minor field. You must also earn a UAA cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 (C) in the minor. You must follow minor requirements from the same catalog used for the baccalaureate program. Refer to each discipline for specific requirements.

HPER offers minors in the following areas:

Some course offerings within these minors are based on need. Declare your minor early. Online Declaration of a Minor Form Once you have declared your minor, promptly contact the HPER office. You will be assigned an advisor who can help you plan for successful completion of the required course work.