The purpose of the Alan B. Christopherson
Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students majoring in Civil Engineering at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a civil engineering degree seeking program.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six credits).
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.